Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello, Everybody


(Mark Travis is the newest member of the Pick and Scroll Team.  Allow him to introduce himself. - Akis)

Hi, my name is Mark Travis and I'm here to teach you how to dougie, and perhaps talk about basketball if we have any time left.

Why should you care about what I have to say? Well, because I have not missed an NBA regular season or post-season game in a year (save for the untelevised Memphis-Clippers game last season), I spend all of my free time watching clips on Synergy and I am a full-time high school student. I watch everything from Lakers-Celtics to Timberwolves-Cavs and enjoy every second of each. Whether its being stunned by Derrick Rose and his circus finishes night after night or constantly proclaiming that I have a better chance of defending NBA point guards than Derek Fisher, I see and write about it all.

I'll be writing 2-3 columns a week for the Pick and Scroll about all things NBA. You can find more of my work on my own NBA site, But The Game Is On, and you can follow me on Twitter (@Mark_Travis) for a plethora of NBA updates every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment