Sunday, October 31, 2010

Programming Note: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Sorry John.  It's just too much work to do the recap every day.
Well after doing a few days of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly for every single team, each and every day, I think I'm going to have to call it quits on doing it daily, and for now at all, since if I do it, I want to be thorough.  It's a LOT of extra work to look at each game and analyze it each and every night, and one thing that its given me is a newfound respect for Kelly Dwyer of Ball Don't Lie and his fantastic Behind the Boxscores.

I don't want this blog to simply become a recap of each night's action, and if I continue with the series, that's basically what will happen.  I want to instead write because I want to write, not because I feel like I have to.  It was an interesting experiment, and perhaps one day if the Pick and Scroll grows larger I'll bring it back.

But for now its good night and good luck on that, and I'll now have more time to write about things other than just the nights action, which for the most part, the people that were really interested, already watched, or caught up for themselves.

Thanks to whoever did read the series and enjoyed it so far.  Hopefully you continue to read, and I'll be trying to get at least a piece or two out every weekday, but this time on broader subjects.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment