Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to Pick and Scroll

Hello one and all, and welcome to Pick and Scroll, my first general NBA blog.  My name is Akis Yerocostas (that's Greek if you're wondering) and I'm here to talk basketball.  I've been a Sacramento Kings fan all my life (it's honestly not as bad as you would think.), but throughout that time I've watched a lot of basketball.  Currently I write for the great Tom Ziller over at the SB Nation Kings Blog Sactown Royalty, and while I will continue my work over there, I'll be talking about the general NBA over here.

If you're new to my writing as no doubt many of you will be, I try to back up my opinions with facts and numbers, so hopefully I won't make too many sweeping generalizations about your favorite team or player.  I'm sure that if I do say something you disagree with, I'll hear about it, and that's good!  I also will try to have running posts on certain subjects, perhaps weekly or monthly, while also chiming in on current NBA topics as they occur.

So welcome to Pick and Scroll, I hope you like it.

- Akis

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your own blog ... been a longtime reader @ SactownRoyalty.com ... keep up the good work.

    Ramonpfx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best f'ing NBf'ingA blog I've ever f'ing seen.

    I'll catch you later Tyreke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha looking forward to the posts.

    I started writing about the general NBA too but unlike you, I'm too lazy to back my arguments with stats lol which eventually ends up in nonsense. So I might end up learning a thing or 2 reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be good I'm looking forward to your posts. You think you could show a little love to my blog? It's @ akinginlakerland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the blogosphere Akis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the blog! I'm bookmarking it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you taking suggestions? Cause you should consider doing a GB&U by NBA team on a regular basis.

    I would personally prefer the Ugly to always be the [redacted], but understand that with a broader readership that might not work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see lots of good and no bad nor ugly.

    Break a leg!

    - bte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prodigious! Prolific. Profound(?)


    bluejohn

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking forward to your opinions and ideas. What do you think of the current roster as it now stands, this 23 July 2010. Looks like it has been completed until at least Pre-Season.

    - bte

    ReplyDelete