Thursday, July 15, 2010

Meet the Newest Member of the Pick and Scroll Team: Devin Kharpertian

I am very pleased to announce that Pick & Scroll is adding another talented writer to the staff in Devin Kharpertian.  I asked Devin to introduce himself and here's what he had to say:


"I'm a 20-year-old writer, musical artist, and student from northern New Jersey. I started my basketblogging career in May as a regular contributor to ESPN's TrueHoop Affiliate NetsAreScorching, and have come a long way since. I'm a fan of all things Nets and all things basketball, am the captain of Hampshire College's basketball team (which is far less cool than it sounds), and an ardent viewer of any game tape I can get my hands on. At 6'4", I'm also one of the taller TrueHoop bloggers, and after hearing of a TrueHoop-SBNation matchup this summer, expressed a serious desire to show my skills in any rematch. You can check out my Nets-specific work over at www.NetsAreScorching.com or follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/uuords "

Welcome to the team Devin!


No comments:

Post a Comment